Magic City’s $1 Pick 5 Jackpot wager called the Jai-5 pays out some Giant Payoffs for Jai-alai! The Jai-5 jackpot is paid out to a single winning ticket holder. The Jai-5 wager starts on game 3 (games 3-7) and is a guaranteed payout of $2,000 to a single winner. The Jai-5 Jackpot grows higher as the carryover jackpot exceeds the $2,000 threshold. The house takeout rate on the wager is 20%. The remaining 80% wagered each performance is distributed with half of that paid out to those with the most winners (and to multiple winners with all 5 winners selected correctly) and the other half is added to the carryover jackpot pool. The entire jackpot pool is paid out when there is a SINGLE winner selecting all 5 winners. The 2020 season at Magic City Jai-alai featured another new wager that can pay BIG, the Mighty Ocho, a $1 Pick 8 wager with a $3,000 guarantee to a single ticket holder with 8 of 8 winners. The jackpot guarantee was increased to $4,000 for the 2021 10-week meet and has been increased again to $5,000 for the 2021 regular season. The Mighty Ocho is also a “Jackpot” wager and works the same way as Magic City’s Jai-5 wager and begins on game 1 (games 1-8).
Last Modified: November 23, 2021 8:32 pm
$1 Mighty Ocho Jackpot Payouts at Magic City Jai-alaiComplete listing of $1.00 Mighty Ocho Jackpot payouts at Magic City Jai-alai when there was a single winning ticket holder or a mandatory payout. The Mighty Ocho wager debuted at the start of the 2020 Magic City Jai-alai season on Friday, May 1 at the matinee performance. Initially this wager started with a $1,000 guarantee to a single winner and was changed to a $2,000 guarantee after the mandatory payout on June 28. The jackpot guarantee was increased to $3,000 and then again to $4,000 for the 2021 10-week short season. The jackpot is increased to $5,000 for the 2021 regular season May - November. The Mighty Ocho is the most difficult of all Jai-alai wagers and a true test of Jai-alai handicapping abilities!
|Date Won||Performance||$1.00 Payoff||# of Correct Winners||Additional Information|
|11/23/2021||Mat-1||1666.60||6 of 8||(3) winning tickets each paid $1,666.60, Force-Out|
|09/21/2021||Mat-1||555.50||6 of 8||(9) winning tickets each paid $555.50, Force-Out|
|06/27/2021||Mat-1||1666.60||6 of 8||(3) winning tickets each paid $1,666.60, Force-Out|
|06/14/2021||Mat-2||5000.00||8 of 8||First time winner of a Jai-Alai Pick 8 with ALL winners correct! Congrats!|
|04/12/2021||Mat-1||4477.60||6 of 8||(1) winning ticket, Force-Out|
|11/29/2020||Mat-1||3000.00||6 of 8||(1) winning ticket, Force-Out|
|11/07/2020||Mat-2||4873.60||5 of 8||(1) winning ticket, Force-Out|
|08/30/2020||Mat-1||1483.40||6 of 8||(3) winning tickets each paid $1,483.40, Force-Out|
|06/28/2020||Mat-1||2533.00||6 of 8||(2) winning tickets each paid $2,533.00, Force-Out|
Last Modified: November 23, 2021 7:56 pm
$1 Jai-5 Jackpot Payouts at Magic City Jai-alaiComplete listing of $1.00 Jai-5 Jackpot payouts at Magic City Jai-alai when there was a single winning ticket holder or a mandatory payout. The Jai-5 wager debuted during the 2019 Magic City Jai-alai season on Wednesday, August 14 at the matinee performance. Initially this wager started with a $5,000 guarantee to a single winner and was changed to a $2,500 guarantee shortly after starting. The 2020 season started with a $2,000 guaranteed jackpot. This wager continues to be offered for the 2021 season.
|Date Won||Performance||$1.00 Payoff||More Info|
|04/05/2021||Mat-1||27348.00||record payoff after 16-performances with no 5/5 winner|
|10/05/2019||Eve||6615.60||Force-Out, (1) winner 5/5|
|04/12/2021||Mat-1||5533.60||Force-Out, (1) winner 5/5|
|06/27/2021||Mat-1||2000.00||Force-Out, (1) winning tickets paid on 5/5|
|11/23/2021||Mat-1||1000.00||Force-Out, (2) winning tickets paid on 5/5|
|09/21/2021||Mat-1||978.70||Force-Out, (5) winning tickets paid on 4/5|
|11/29/2020||Mat-1||663.70||Force-Out, (9) winning tickets paid on 4/5|
|11/30/2019||Eve||387.00||Force-Out, (14) winning tickets paid on 4/5|
|08/30/2020||Mat-1||282.30||Force-Out, (10) winning tickets paid on 4/5|
|11/07/2020||Mat-2||166.60||Force-Out, (12) winning tickets paid on 3/5|
Win Big Payoffs at Magic City Jai-alai on the $1 Jai-5 and the $1 Mighty Ocho!